A new way to experience and support the Minnesota Orchestra — become a MNOrch Member.
Unlimited access to concerts up to three months in advance with free, day-of seat upgrades
For every concert you attend, we’ll send a student to a concert on your behalf
Enjoy periodic special offers just for members
How it Works
- Decide if you want a single or dual membership ($40/month or $75/month)
- Purchase your membership (charged monthly)
- Log in to your account and select concert(s) you want to attend. Access Classical tickets using the MEMBERSHIP price type up to 3 months in advance of the concert
- Manage your tickets through the free MN Orch app
- Log in to your account the day of the concert or stop by the Box Office to see if free seat upgrade is available
- Show your ticket at the concert and enjoy!
Want more music?
Purchase additional tickets, including Live at Orchestra Hall, Movies & Music or Holiday concert tickets, using the ADULT price type and your member discount will automatically apply in the cart.
Ticket(s) are valid in price sections 3-5 for Classical concerts and are based on availability. Visit your online account or stop by the Box Office the day of show for available free seat upgrades. Limit one ticket per concert date per single membership; two tickets per concert date per dual membership. Purchase additional tickets with a 15% discount. Three month minimum commitment required. Credit card will automatically be charged monthly on the first business day of the month until cancellation is requested. To attend concerts, membership must be active. If membership is cancelled, future tickets will be cancelled or offered for purchase at the full adult price.