The Minnesota Orchestra is grateful to the forward-thinking businesses and foundations that value the role of the arts in making our community strong and vibrant.
Their generous support fuels dazzling musical experiences that enrich, inspire, and serve people throughout Minnesota, across the country and around the world.
Contributions from businesses, foundations, and public agencies are vital to the artistic vibrancy and financial well-being of the Minnesota Orchestra. Each year, these donors make it possible to engage more than 250,000 people of all ages through exceptional performances, innovative education offerings, and meaningful community collaborations. They also help to expand access to programs at Orchestra Hall and beyond, and maintain the ensemble’s world-renowned artistry.
The Grammy Award-winning Minnesota Orchestra offers an array of experiences–including concerts, programs, and events–for companies to activate their brand, build business relationships and strengthen reputations for corporate citizenship. The Minnesota Orchestra strives to collaborate with its partners to create shared value, and we invite you to work with the Orchestra’s team to customize a sponsorship package that will meet your business goals.
- The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc.
- Andrews-Hunt Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Best Buy Foundation
- Carlson Family Foundation
- Chadwick/Loher Foundation
- Fred C. and Katherine B. Andersen Foundation
- The Hormel Foundation
- Katherine B. Andersen Fund of The Saint Paul Foundation
- League of American Orchestras
- Marie H. Ankeny Legacy Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- The Minneapolis Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- PNC Bank
- UBS Wealth Management USA
- Wuollet Bakery
- The Amphion Foundation
- Beaverdale Foundation
- The Crosswols Foundation
- The Dorsey & Whitney Foundation
- Eugene U. and Mary F. Frey Family Fund of The Saint Paul Foundation
- Faegre Drinker and Faegre Drinker Foundation
- George Family Foundation
- Hoeft Family Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- The Hubbard Broadcasting Foundation
- Robins Kaplan LLP
- Wenger Foundation
- William H. Phipps Foundation
- Anna M. Heilmaier Charitable Foundation
- Art and Martha Kaemmer Fund of HRK Foundation
- Boss Foundation
- Charlson Foundation
- Clinton Morrison Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Elizabeth C. Quinlan Foundation
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Harry L. and Janet M. Kitselman Foundation
- Margaret Rivers Fund
- Mayo Clinic
- The Midwest Radiology Foundation
- Mortenson Family Foundation
- RBC Wealth Management
- SandCastle Foundation
- Sir Speedy
- Tennant Foundation
- Archie D. and Bertha H. Walker Foundation
- Bailey Nurseries, Inc.
- Dellwood Foundation
- DoubleTree Guest Suites Minneapolis
- Federated Insurance
- Felhaber Larson Foundation
- Felice E. Kronfeld Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- John W. and Marcia T. Turcotte Fund of the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation
- Margaret H. & James E. Kelley Foundation, Inc.
- Northland Aluminum Products
- Onan Family Foundation
- Robinson Rubber Products Co., Inc.
- The Sieff Family Foundation
These listings are current as of December 15, 2022. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. If your name has been inadvertently omitted or incorrectly listed, please accept our apology and contact the Development department at 612-371-5600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Annual Report
Music holds things together. Explore the 2020-21 Season and Financial Report.