The Minnesota Orchestra is grateful to the forward-thinking businesses and foundations that value the role of the arts in making our community strong and vibrant.
Their generous support fuels dazzling musical experiences that enrich, inspire, and serve people throughout Minnesota, across the country and around the world.
Contributions from businesses, foundations, and public agencies are vital to the artistic vibrancy and financial well-being of the Minnesota Orchestra. Each year, these donors make it possible to engage more than 250,000 people of all ages through exceptional performances, innovative education offerings, and meaningful community collaborations. They also help to expand access to programs at Orchestra Hall and beyond, and maintain the ensemble’s world-renowned artistry.
The Grammy Award-winning Minnesota Orchestra offers an array of experiences–including concerts, programs, and events–for companies to activate their brand, build business relationships and strengthen reputations for corporate citizenship. The Minnesota Orchestra strives to collaborate with its partners to create shared value, and we invite you to work with the Orchestra’s team to customize a sponsorship package that will meet your business goals.
- The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc.
- Andrews-Hunt Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Best Buy Foundation
- Carlson Family Foundation
- Faegre Drinker and Faegre Drinker Foundation
- Fred C. and Katherine B. Andersen Foundation
- Katherine B. Andersen Fund of The Saint Paul Foundation
- Marie H. Ankeny Legacy Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Medtronic Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- PNC Bank
- TCF Foundation
- A Baker’s Wife
- Beaverdale Foundation
- Chadwick/Loher Foundation
- The Crosswols Foundation
- The Dorsey & Whitney Foundation
- DoubleTree Guest Suites Minneapolis
- George Family Foundation
- Hoeft Family Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Robins Kaplan LLP
- Anna M. Heilmaier Charitable Foundation
- Art and Martha Kaemmer Fund of HRK Foundation
- Boss Foundation
- Charlson Foundation
- Clinton Morrison Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Eugene U. and Mary F. Frey Family Fund of The Saint Paul Foundation
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- The Fredrikson & Byron Foundation
- Holiday Inn Express
- Margaret Rivers Fund
- Mayo Clinic
- OneNet Global
- Rahr Foundation
- RBC Wealth Management
- SandCastle Foundation
- Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner PA
- Sir Speedy
- Tennant Foundation
- Thomson Reuters
- Archie D. and Bertha H. Walker Foundation
- Bailey Nurseries, Inc.
- Dellwood Foundation
- Elizabeth C. Quinlan Foundation
- Federated Insurance
- Felice E. Kronfeld Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Harry L. and Janet M. Kitselman Foundation
- Margaret H. & James E. Kelley Foundation, Inc.
- Onan Family Foundation
These listings are current as of September 21, 2020. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. If your name has been inadvertently omitted or incorrectly listed, please accept our apology and contact the Development department at 612-371-5600 or at email@example.com.