Join our Minnesota Orchestra team and help share orchestral music with passion, innovation and creativity.
What We Believe
The Minnesota Orchestra's mission is to enrich, inspire and serve our community as an enduring symphony orchestra internationally recognized for its artistic excellence. In pursuit of this mission, we strive to create a culture that embodies the following core values among all musicians, artistic leaders, board, staff and volunteers.
We expect a culture in which all members treat one another with decency, fairness and professionalism.
We support a culture that encourages colleagues to work together to solve problems and seek solutions, in which alternate views are valued and the worth of each individual’s contribution is respected.
We strive to hear each other’s perspectives and to be professional, courteous and empathetic as we seek mutual understanding.
The Minnesota Orchestra is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization. Among many initiatives, we are currently prioritizing learning and work that will disrupt systemic racism.
Perks & Benefits
Our benefit programs are more than just insurance plans. To us, they demonstrate a commitment to our employees and their families that we care about who they are and their health and wellbeing.
Health Benefits Offerings
- Medical Plans, PPO and HSA
- Dental Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) funding each pay period
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and AD&D
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
Time Off Benefits
- Generous PTO accrual
- Generous sick leave accrual
- Volunteering Time Off
- 11 organizational holidays
- 401(k) Plan with two ways to earn organizational contributions
- Parking Garage Discounts
- Complimentary and Discounted Tickets
- Minnesota Orchestra Swag Discounts