Thanks to Minnesota Orchestra ticket buyers and donors who have donated tickets and gifts to the Sponsor-a-Student program, we have a limited number of tickets available to send students to select Minnesota Orchestra concerts. This program is by invitation only.
IMPORTANT! Your student tickets will be held at the Box Office for pickup the day of the show. To claim your tickets, you must present a valid student ID for every two tickets reserved.
Eligible events will be added soon.
- Ticket Availability: Student ticket requests may only be made via online form. All seating is pre-assigned best available and subject to availability. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed. Pick up your tickets at the Orchestra Hall Box Office beginning two hours prior to the performance. You must show a valid student ID for every two tickets ordered.
- Age restrictions: All concerts are open to children ages six and over when accompanied by an adult. All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the concert hall.
- Exchanges: Once reserved, tickets cannot be exchanged for a different date. If you cannot use your ticket, please let Ticket Services know so the ticket can be issued to another student. All artists, programs, dates, times, and prices are subject to change.
- Accessibility: The Minnesota Orchestra strives to make its performances and venue accessible to all patrons. When ordering tickets, please let us know if you have special needs or require accessible seating, and we will be happy to accommodate.
- Delivery: To ensure prompt delivery of your tickets, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
- Questions? Contact us.