Thank you for your interest in the Minnesota Orchestra!
Each season our Ticket Donations Program processes hundreds of ticket donation requests from organizations across the Midwest. We value this service and are pleased to support other non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts.
Please read our ticket donation policy before submitting a request.
We ask that:
- All requests are submitted through our online form (below) at least 6 weeks prior to your fundraising event
- Our ticket donation will be used in a silent auction for your benefit
- You are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Priority will be given to these types of groups:
- Non-Profits benefiting local communities
- Fellow Arts Organizations
- Education Organizations
- Social Service Organizations benefiting Children and Families
- Social Service Organizations that complement our mission of diversity and inclusion
Due to high demand, we are not always able to accommodate requests to priority organizations.
We are unable to make donations to these types of requests and organizations:
- Fundraisers for a specific individual or family
- Scholarship prize for an individual or a few individuals
- Fundraisers for political purposes
- Secondary requests on behalf of a National Organization (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group such as United Way, American Cancer Society, etc…)
- We are unable to provide door prizes, incentives, or monetary donations