Open Orchestra Positions
The Minnesota Orchestra is pleased to announce the following audition(s):
ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL HORN
- Auditions will be held April 6-8, 2024
- Application deadline: Monday February 5, 2024
- Preliminary digital audition recordings may be required and will be due Monday, March 4.
- Auditions will be held April 19-22, 2024
- Application deadline: Monday February 19, 2024
- Preliminary digital audition recordings may be required and will be due Monday, March 18.
SECTION SECOND VIOLIN (3 POSITIONS)
- Auditions will be held April 26-29, 2024
- Application deadline: Monday February 26, 2024
Applications received after the due date will not be considered. Employment will begin as soon as the winner’s availability and the Minnesota Orchestra’s schedule allow.
Please note that those who apply earlier receive information earlier, and therefore have more choice of audition dates. For those who send their resume later, some dates may already be filled.
For questions on all auditions, please email: email@example.com
We are proud to be a partner orchestra of the National Alliance for Audition Support (NAAS), an unprecedented national initiative to increase diversity in American orchestras. NAAS will do so by offering Black and Latinx musicians a customized combination of mentoring, audition preparation, financial support, and audition previews. Learn more at www.auditionalliance.org.
The Minnesota Orchestra is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Minnesota Orchestra is proud to be a partner orchestra of the National Alliance for Audition Support.