Open Orchestra Positions
Associate Principal Horn
- Auditions will be held January 6-10, 2022
- Resume receipt deadline: November 15, 2021
- Preliminary audition recordings may be required and will be due December 3, 2021
Associate Principal Bassoon
- Auditions will be held March 11-14, 2022
- Resume receipt deadline: January 10, 2022
- Preliminary audition recordings may be required and will be due February 11, 2022
How to Apply
- Musicians should apply immediately by sending a brief one-page resume.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Orchestra Personnel – Assoc. Princ. Bassoon Audition, 1111 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Repertoire and further information will be provided upon receipt of a resume.
We are proud to be a partner orchestra of the National Alliance for Audition Support (NAAS), an unprecedented national initiative to increase diversity in American orchestras. NAAS will do so by offering Black and Latinx musicians a customized combination of mentoring, audition preparation, financial support, and audition previews. Learn more at www.auditionalliance.org.
The Minnesota Orchestra is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Minnesota Orchestra is proud to be a partner orchestra of the National Alliance for Audition Support.