Welcome to our pilot bus subsidy program! We have a limited amount of funds to help with transportation costs for the 2018-19 Minnesota Orchestra Young People’s Concert Season. This is our first year, so we do not have enough funds for every school that attends our concerts. For the 2018-19 season, grants will be awarded on a first-come first served basis, and only public, private and charter schools will be granted subsidies.
- To qualify:
- Your school exists within the 7-county metro, including Anoka, Hennepin, Carver, Dakota, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties, and;
- Your school population has 50% or greater free and reduced lunch rate
- For this first year, only public, private and charter schools will be granted subsidies
- If you meet the above criteria, please submit your request by May 17 and you will receive notification of your grant status by June 1.
- If awarded, we will provide up to $180 for every bus needed for your group