WEDDINGS AT ORCHESTRA HALL
Located in downtown Minneapolis, Orchestra Hall is an exquisite setting for weddings of all sizes and styles. In renovating Orchestra Hall, the architects kept in mind that the experience begins long before the event—it begins the moment you walk into the lobby.
Orchestra Hall will make your event a work of art. Our energetic, attentive team of event planning professionals have coordinated all types of occasions, so you can rest assured you are in capable caring hands.
Orchestra Hall wedding featured by Martha Stewart Weddings and ModWedding
Congratulations, Ashley and Ryan!
ORCHESTRA HALL WEDDING PACKAGE
Contact for rates
- All lobby spaces up to 12 hours total
- Orchestra hall staff (security guard and door greeters)
- 30 - 60" round tables, each seats 8
- Cocktail tables and 6' or 8' banquet tables
- 300 black, cushioned chairs
Does not include:
Food & Beverage:
- All catering provided through one of our Approved Caterers
- Clients are allowed to select their own cake maker; check with your selected caterer for any restrictions/requirements
- Beverage service provided by Orchestra Hall
- Bar minimum: $500 per bartender or $100 fee to cover labor
- Thousands of parking spaces within two blocks of Orchestra Hall, providing ample and accessible parking for your guests
- Six hotels within two blocks
- Convenient access to the Minneapolis Skyway System
"We highly recommend Orchestra Hall for all celebrations, and couldn't be happier we were able to celebrate our marriage at this amazing Minneapolis establishment! The backdrop of the downtown skyline during our ceremony was a view like no other in the city." – Sarah and Jon
Orchestra Hall Event and Facility Sales Manager
Event and Facility Services Manager
Manager of Concert Enhancements and Concessions
Orchestra Hall is one of the best venues in the Twin Cities, hands down. The stunning facility is so versatile, allowing for endless combinations of spaces for any size or type of event. I am impressed with the ease of planning, attention to detail and high level of service provided by Scott and the entire Orchestra Hall staff. I appreciate the flexibility of being able to choose from several caterers on their list, ensuring the right food service and style for my clients. I love working at Orchestra Hall and can’t wait to do it again!"
Owner | Rocket Science Weddings & Events
Orchestra Hall Facility Rental Rates: For-Profit Presenters
|One Performance (Friday/Saturday)||$3,700|
|Two Performances/One Day (Friday/Saturday)||$5,000|
|One Performance (Sunday-Thursday)||$3,500|
|Two Performances/One Day (Sunday-Thursday)||$4,700|
|Atrium (includes Commons)||$1,200|
Orchestra Hall Facility Rental Rates: Non-Profit Presenters
|One Performance (Friday/Saturday)||$2,700|
|Two Performances/One Day (Friday/Saturday)||$4,000|
|One Performance (Sunday-Thursday)||$2,500|
|Two Performances/One Day (Sunday-Thursday)||$3,700|
|Atrium (includes Commons)||$1,000|
Additional Pricing Information and Full Pricing Menu
Click here to download a pdf of complete pricing information including labor charges, equipment and instrument rentals, ticket fees and bar rates.
All rates are subject to change without notice.