Student groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets for as little as $12 to select Minnesota Orchestra concerts—a savings of up to 80%! Student groups may reserve and purchase seats in advance with confirmed seat locations.
How to get your tickets online:
Click the "Buy Tickets" button for one of the eligible concerts listed below. Select the "Student Group 10+" price type and select 10 or more seats. Tickets available in price sections 2-4 for select concerts. Tickets for select concerts beginning in September will be available online in late July.
How to reserve your tickets and pay later:
Complete the form at the bottom of the main group sales page. Place your reservation now!
About This Concert:
From Latin grooves to swingin’ sounds and floating waltzes, this inclusive program for audiences of all ages and abilities is sure to make you feel the rhythm!
- Minnesota Orchestra
- Akiko Fujimoto, conductor
- Natsuki Kumagai, host
- James Sewell Ballet
- Freestyle Dancers
Brasil / 3 min
The Mestizo Waltz, from Three Latin American Dances / 3 min
Waltz of the Flowers, from The Nutcracker / 7 min
The Floreadores, from The Swingin’ Nutcracker / 5 min
Animato, mvmt. III from Symphony No. 1, Afro-American / 4 min
Dance Intermezzo No. 2 / 3 min
Hoedown, from Rodeo / 3 min
Simple Gifts, from Appalachian Spring / 2 min
Conga del Fuego Nuevo (Conga of New Fire) / 5 min
- Join us for an inclusive concert experience sure to delight audiences of all ages and abilities! All seats $12. One-hour concert in a relaxed environment. No intermission.
- The traditional Shaker hymn Simple Gifts was made famous after its use in Aaron Copland's popular ballet Appalachian Spring. Weezer, REM, Judy Collins and Jewel have recorded versions of it, and John Williams’ Air and Simple Gifts arrangement was performed at Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony on January 20, 2009.
- Participate in lobby activities (12:00pm-1:45pm and 3-3:30pm), including opportunities to try instruments, engage in creative movement, make art, learn more about the program and meet Minnesota Orchestra musicians.
- The Minnesota Orchestra may photograph or film portions of this experience for promotional and archival purposes. Please note that by entering, you consent to be photographed or filmed for these uses.
Sensory-Friendly Family Concerts:
- The Minnesota Orchestra’s Relaxed Family Concerts are inclusive experiences for audiences of all ages and abilities, including individuals on the autism spectrum and those with sensory sensitivities.
- All families are welcome! These concerts take place in a relaxed environment where audience members are welcome to be who they are and enjoy music together with family and friends.
- Learn more about the concert experience with our tip sheet (English | Spanish), playlist and other preparatory materials!
Other services are available upon request. Accessibility at Orchestra Hall.