Venue, Artists, Dates, Programs, and Pricing
- All artists, programs, dates, times and prices are subject to change.
- All performances are held at Orchestra Hall unless otherwise noted.
- The Minnesota Orchestra does not appear on select performances as noted in the event description.
- Tickets may be exchanged up to one hour prior to the performance start time.
- Changing dates, performances or seat locations may impact ticket price.
- Subscribers pay no additional exchange fees with the exception of a $5 fee applied to exchanges beginning seven days prior to the event.
- Subscription tickets purchased with a special offer may be exchanged; however, the discount offer does not carry over to new concert tickets.
- Easy Pass tickets are subject to a $5 per order exchange fee after initial vouchers are redeemed for a specific concert date.
- Due to the unique nature of the June 13 Yo-Yo Ma concert, we cannot guarantee same seats as your Classical subscription package for this performance.
- Yo-Yo Ma tickets may be banked at this time. Redemption of subscriber banked tickets to 2017-18 performances begins during Subscriber Priority Days, July 19-21. Tickets may not be exchanged into the Yo-Yo Ma performance.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (12/15-17) performances are restricted from exchanges.
- Tickets not purchased as part of a subscription package are subject to a $5 per-ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets may be turned back up to concert start time for a tax-deductible contribution. Contribution amount does not include $5 per-ticket facility fees.
- Coffee Concert Bus Vouchers may not be exchangeable, depending on availability.
- Listed ticket prices always include a non-discountable per-ticket facility fee ($2–$5 per ticket).
- Subscription and Easy Pass purchases are subject to a one-time $8 processing fee.
- Subscription tickets will be sent via e-mail at no additional charge. A $5 fee applies to all subscription tickets distributed via postal mail or will call.
- The Minnesota Orchestra strives to make its performances and venue accessible to all patrons. When ordering tickets, please let us know if you have special needs or require accessible seating. More information on accessibility.
- All concerts are open to children ages six and older when accompanied by an adult.
- We encourage children of all ages to join us for designated youth programs. All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the performance venue. Child ticket prices, if available, may vary by concert and price section.
- Students (ages 18+) must show a valid student ID at the Box Office to pick up student tickets.
- Young Listener Classical subscription packages are available in all price sections for $12 per concert with the purchase of an adult package.
- Individual Young Listener tickets (age 6-17) are available to subscribers for select concerts and price sections for as low as $12 each.
Subscription Payment Plans
- Payment installments are available for most subscription purchases. Payment installments are charged on the first business day of the month that the payment is due.
- In the event of a defaulted payment, we will attempt to charge the provided credit card again and to contact the account holder for alternate payment. If payment is not provided, we reserve the right to cancel any upcoming unpaid tickets.
- All sales are final. Special prices are not valid on previously purchased tickets or series packages.
- We offer a money back guarantee to all subscribers. If you are not 100% satisfied after attending your first concert, please return your ticket package along with a written explanation of your dissatisfaction. We will contact you personally to discuss your concerns and arrange for a refund.
Create Your Own Packages
- Prices and seating location will vary by concert and are subject to availability.
- Adult prices shown reflect a 15% discount off regular prices in sections 1-4 and a 5% discount in the VIP section — MPR Anniversary concert, Harry Potter, New Year's Eve, NightCaps and Family concerts excluded. All ticket prices include a non-discountable $2–$5 facility fee.
Easy Pass Packages
- New performances added to the season schedule may become eligible for Easy Pass redemption. Some restrictions will apply. Easy Passes are not valid on rental events.
- All seating is subject to availability according to the type of pass purchased and may vary by performance.
- All unused Easy Passes expire one year from the date of purchase. A receipt for tax-deductible contribution will be mailed to the purchaser for any unused passes.
- Easy Pass tickets are subject to a $5 per order exchange fee after initial vouchers are redeemed for a specific concert date. All Easy Pass ticket exchanges are subject to the original Easy Pass purchase guidelines.
- Students (age 18+) must show a valid student ID at the Box Office to pick up redeemed Easy Pass concert tickets.