Book Your Event Now
Orchestra Hall: Minnesota's Most Anticipated Premier Venue for Performing Arts, Events, Meetings and Celebrations.
In 2013, Orchestra Hall, a centerpiece of downtown Minneapolis, reopens as one of Minnesota’s premier performing arts and special events venues. The newly renovated Orchestra Hall is a world-class performing arts center capable of hosting nearly any event you have in mind.
Whether you’re planning a grand event or an intimate gathering, Orchestra Hall offers a variety of spaces to fit your event’s size and style. Performances, conferences, weddings, business meetings, educational events, non-profit fundraisers, holiday parties and seminars can all be handled with flair. With our stunning new setting, flawless service, and personalized planning, we can easily turn your next event into a first-rate production.
Book Your Event Now. You deserve to BE first.
The 2013 venue opening is fast-approaching and presents clientele with a unique opportunity to be among the first to present their special event, performance, corporate meeting or celebration in this premier venue.
- Orchestra Hall, home of the Minnesota Orchestra, is best known for its world-renowned acoustics, bringing world-class music, performing arts, and events to the Midwest.
- The venue offers seven dynamic indoor and private outdoor spaces ideal for performances, events and celebrations of varying sizes.
- Accessible parking and hotels are conveniently located adjacent to the building.
- The Minneapolis Skyway system connects Orchestra Hall to downtown dining and shopping.
- State of the art sound and technical assistance.
- Liquor licensed facility and catering options offered through exclusive catering partners.
Orchestra Hall is a perfect setting to make your event a work of art. Our energetic, attentive team of event planning professionals have organized and executed all types of occasions, so you can rest assured that you are in capable, caring hands.