Group Benefits & Policies
- Personal attention and service throughout the planning and ordering process.
- Priority seating and discounts of up to 20%*.
- $12 student and $29 senior group tickets for select performances.
- Payment flexibility—no deposit required.
- Complimentary ticket for every 25 adult tickets purchased*.
- Discounted reception space.
- Free and convenient bus parking.
*Some exclusions apply.
Groups of 10 or more people receive up to a 20% discount off of the regular single ticket prices on most Minnesota Orchestra concerts and presentations. (Some exclusions apply.) $12 student and $29 senior group tickets are available for select performances.
Groups receive one free ticket for every 25 tickets purchased for most Classical, Inside the Classics and U.S. Bank Pops concerts. (Groups that purchase discounted student and senior group tickets are not eligible for free tickets.)
A deposit is not required to place a reservation. Payment is due six weeks prior to the concert selected. If you are not ready to confirm your order, you may continue to adjust your order with a 50% deposit. All payments must be received in full no later than two weeks prior to the event in order to avoid order cancellation. All past due orders will be charged a $25/week non-refundable fee unless deposit is made. (Fee may not be applied to payment balance.) Online orders require full payment to process. No refunds or exchanges.
We will try our best to accommodate your seating requests, but sometimes it is difficult to seat groups together. We seat our regular season orders (September-June) in early summer, and our summer season orders in March. However, you may submit your reservation request anytime. You will receive an invoice by email approximately two months prior to the performance. If you order during the season, we can discuss seat locations over the phone or via email. Purchase your tickets online to secure your preferred seats immediately.
In the Group Sales office, the phone service fee normally applied to single ticket orders is waived. Online fees apply. Prices quoted include a per ticket facility fee.
Receiving Your Tickets
Tickets will be issued to the Group Leader upon receiving full payment. Online purchasers may print their tickets immediately or receive them via mail in within 10 business days.
Parking requests must be made at least three weeks in advance to ensure availability. Upon arrival, please instruct your bus driver to pull in front of the Convention Center from the intersection of Grant Street and First Avenue South. A police officer will instruct your driver on where to park.
- All prices subject to change
- Tickets and seating subject to availability; group discount may be removed without notice.
- Group offer is not valid on previous purchases.
- Children under the age of six will not be admitted into the performance.
- Online orders are subject to a $4.75 per transaction fee.
- Discount is only available for groups of 10 or more.