Casual Passes are valid for a variety of classical concerts featuring casual and unique formats including Inside the Classics, Symphony in 60 and Future Classics concerts listed below, and can be redeemed for any best available seat.
What’s unique about these casual concerts?
- Inside the Classics
- Violist-host Sam Bergman and conductor Sarah Hicks explore the classics through witty conversation and orchestral excerpts
- Concert includes a full performance of the featured work
- Symphony in 60
- Feel the electricity of a classical concert in only 60 minutes!
- Come early for happy hour, enjoy the performance and stay late for a post-concert onstage gathering with Minnesota Orchestra musicians
- Future Classics
- Join Osmo Vänskä and Composer Institute director Kevin Puts for an extraordinary concert that champions the work of trailblazing young composers.
- Pre-concert happy hours (50% off) including local craft brews*
- Opportunities to learn more about the music
- Post-concert gathering onstage with musicians
*Beer and music--a match made in heaven. Pint of Music (formerly known as Symphony and Suds) brings musicians of the Minnesota Orchestra to local craft breweries and then invites those breweries to Orchestra Hall! Sample a different local brew at each of the six casual concerts.