WEDDINGS AT ORCHESTRA HALL
Located in downtown Minneapolis, Orchestra Hall is an exquisite setting for weddings of all sizes and styles. In renovating Orchestra Hall, the architects kept in mind that the experience begins long before the event—it begins the moment you walk into the lobby.
Orchestra Hall will make your event a work of art. Our energetic, attentive team of event planning professionals have coordinated all types of occasions, so you can rest assured you are in capable caring hands.
Orchestra Hall wedding featured by Martha Stewart Weddings and ModWedding
Congratulations, Ashley and Ryan!
ORCHESTRA HALL WEDDING PACKAGE
Contact for rates
- All lobby spaces up to 12 hours total
- Orchestra hall staff (security guard and door greeters)
- 30 - 60" round tables, each seats 8
- Cocktail tables and 6' or 8' banquet tables
- 300 black, cushioned chairs
Does not include:
Food & Beverage:
- All catering provided through one of our Approved Caterers
- Clients are allowed to select their own cake maker; check with your selected caterer for any restrictions/requirements
- Beverage service provided by Orchestra Hall
- Bar minimum: $500 per bartender or $100 fee to cover labor
- Thousands of parking spaces within two blocks of Orchestra Hall, providing ample and accessible parking for your guests
- Six hotels within two blocks
- Convenient access to the Minneapolis Skyway System
"We highly recommend Orchestra Hall for all celebrations, and couldn't be happier we were able to celebrate our marriage at this amazing Minneapolis establishment! The backdrop of the downtown skyline during our ceremony was a view like no other in the city." – Sarah and Jon